Snapshots!

Maiu.

 

Okay so I’ve started my Semester 4 already. In fact, we’re already done with the endocrine system and moving on to the reproductive system. So I suppose I do owe you readers more posts from that extremely long hiatus.. In love

One fine day, some friends and I spontaneously decided to go on a Japanese buffet for lunch! (okay, I kid. We took days to plan this outing only to find out a day before that yoga class was brought forward to that day [yes, I’ve started yoga classes!] and so had to postpone the buffet to Saturday!)  After hearing bout Maiu from my sis and a friend, we decided to give it a try! I mean a Japanese buffet for rm38.80++?!? How to not go??

So here’s what we stuffed out tummies with!!

313009_280823145268892_100000236268205_1094613_801715314_n

Soft Shell Crab Maki

The first thing we ate there! And it made a very good impression all right!

 

310895_280823388602201_100000236268205_1094617_1598512674_n

Chuka Kurage

This jellyfish was SOOOO good! No kidding! We ordered like 6 plates of this!

 

320558_280824655268741_100000236268205_1094636_1922740958_n

My this-meal’s-so-satisfying face! Nyah-Nyah

 

298097_280823241935549_100000236268205_1094615_1275625618_n

Salmon Sashimi, Shiro Maguro, Maguro Sashimi and Ika Sashimi

Rolling on the floor laughing ‘nough said!

314426_280823431935530_100000236268205_1094618_1661925124_n

Soft Shell Crab Age

THIS IS THE BOMB! We ordered like a gajabazillionnn of this!!

 

302404_280823561935517_100000236268205_1094621_1210884797_n

Shishamo

Pregnant fish! Kinda pity the babies.. Disappointed smile

 

321038_280823951935478_100000236268205_1094627_624457984_n

Potato Salad

 

307481_280823608602179_100000236268205_1094622_1867613200_n

Chawan Mushi

 

305325_280824721935401_100000236268205_1094637_1592265757_n

Chicken Teppanyaki

Okay, honestly this doesn’t look like teppanyaki and it sure didn’t taste like it too. It tasted more like something you’ll get from a Chinese restaurant!

 

310146_280823678602172_100000236268205_1094623_304024955_n

Tempura Mori

 

312263_280824041935469_100000236268205_1094628_1678626937_n

Tofu Steak

The sauce was yummy!

298499_280824791935394_100000236268205_1094638_181586420_n

Kaki Tofu Fried

It’s amazing how they fry the delicate tofu without it breaking apart! Delicious! Except for the fact that there were oysters in the middle of the tofu.. Confused smile

 

316028_280823465268860_100000236268205_1094619_1434086674_n

Inari sushi, Tamago sushi, Ebiko sushi

My favourite = Ebiko sushi

 

314537_280823521935521_100000236268205_1094620_582454982_n

Yaki Tori

 

317240_280824885268718_100000236268205_1094639_497101445_n

Caught in the act..! Embarrassed smile I had to loosen my belt……

(Oh yes, I’m wearing the floral maxi dress that I won from phatculture! Thanks to those who helped out! Winking smile  Hmm, should probably put up a picture that shows off more of the outfit.. )

307989_280825285268678_100000236268205_1094645_633823101_n

…… so that I can fit in another 2 scoops of Green tea Ice Cream!! Open-mouthed smile

They served Wasabi Ice Cream too!!! ( Mater [from Cars] would have loved this..! )

309437_280825331935340_100000236268205_1094646_1407873741_n

 

302667_280825595268647_100000236268205_1094649_1087129731_n

Carmen’s new pretty lomo cam! It has an Adam & Eve theme to it! Soooo cutteee! Makes me feel like getting one too! Rolling on the floor laughing I can’t wait till she develops the pictures! Open-mouthed smile

 

303019_280825961935277_100000236268205_1094653_1935054145_n

I was so fascinated with the pretty-coloured-plastic-like whatchamacallit! The ones where you put in front of the flash so that the pictures will all turn out that particular colour you chose!! How cooool is that?! Open-mouthed smile Okay, I sound really noob but I don’t know anyone who has a lomo cam, that is until Carmen got one.

 

311026_280826091935264_100000236268205_1094655_1525707001_n

Group shot! All pictures courtesy of Neo (guy in the green shirt)! Winking smile 

Ended the day with a swim to burn it all off! Smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment