Snapshots!

OO Appreciation Dinner 2010

Hey readers, no my blog isn’t dead. I’ve just been really busy lately. Okay maybe really is an overstatement. It’s just that whatever free time I do have, I’d use it to sleep, go out, attend club meetings or to read up on notes. I shall try to not neglect me blog, kay.. Anyways, I’ll update you guys on what I’ve been up to so far!

Saturday [13th March]

It has always been a Group 2 tradition to hold an OO Appreciation Dinner after the 2 week orientation. Last year’s Group 2 made spaghetti for the OOs [Orientation Officers] so this year, the 2pedo Train decided to organise a steamboat dinner at Jun Xian’s lovely crib for our OOs! [Sorry bout the mess we’ve made!]

  DSCN1695   So a few days before the dinner, we went to Carrefour [our second home considering how we always go there to get supplies!] to get stuff for the steamboat!

DSCN1700  DSCN1698

Well we kinda went overboard with the shopping but it was mainly because the guys ended up buying stuff for their condos too, hence the toilet rolls in the trolley. -.-'

DSCN1733 DSCN1735

On that day itself, the guys did all the washing and cutting and preparing. Funny how they did it voluntarily! blush

DSCN1752 While the others took pictures! =D 2

DSCN1737

DSCN1757 Food for the night. blushblush

DSCN1738

These cookies were simply delicious! And guess what, they were baked by a guy! cool

DSCN1740  Carmen’s konyaku jelly! blushblush

DSCN1741 There’s more alcohol from where that came from! -.-'

25662_383848621837_523931837_3722837_1129561_n

The OOs! Thank you for making it on that night! Sorry if the steamboat didn’t turn out as you guys expected it to be. =( 2

untitled Us girls. blush

Overall, it was a fun night! Bonding with our OOs and group mates and making a mess in Jun Xian’s place.  =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment