Snapshots!

Fudge Revel Bars

I’ve always wanted to search for a recipe online and bake from scratch! [It’s also on my holiday to do list!] But I can never get off my lazy butt to do so. So yesterday, en yaw and I decided to try our hands at baking! :) The day before, we went online to search for a couple of recipes and stumbled upon this website! [Thanks sis!] And there we found the best ever tasting fudge revel bars!! :D Do check out the site for alot of other different recipes! She’s actually a blogger and bakes pretty well! :) Will definitely try out her other recipes! :D

So after going grocery shopping in the morning for the ingredients, we baked right away when we got back.

IMG_0558

IMG_0556

Thanks for doing the harder parts of the baking! >.<

IMG_0557

I was this close to licking the melted chocolate off the pan!

IMG_0564

And voila!

Check out the crusty layer on top! Don’t you just wanna sink your teeth into them??

IMG_0568 

What I like about this fudge is how there’s this crusty layer at the bottom and top, layered with a melted chewy chocolate layer in between. :)

IMG_0569

Taste even better with a dollop of ice cream! :D

 

So I guess baking from scratch ain’t that hard after all, eh?! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment