Snapshots!

Youth’10

So last Friday, I went over to PWTC to check out the Youth’10 Festival. It’s actually quite a big event for those who have yet to hear bout it. Frankly, I didn’t know about it until my friend told me about the bazaar that they were having which got me really pumped up! :p 

IMG_0736

 

IMG_0738

Well basically, the Youth’10 event is a 3 day event comprising a music, dance, sports, discovery, and shopping festival. We’re talking about concerts, dance performances, futsal tournaments and warehouse sales. But all I really wanted to see was the blogshop section. :p Oh and tickets were required but you can just register online and get them for free. :)

 

IMG_0740 And ta-da! Shopping haven? :D 

Most of the stuff were pretty reasonable in terms of prices and some can be bargained. [Think tank tops sold at rm5!]

Which resulted in this :

IMG_0755 

So to those who missed out on this one, no worries! There’s gonna be another one organised next year! Just keep a lookout! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment