Snapshots!

the firefly road trip.

So last week, the uni mates and I decided to go on a short road trip to Kuala Selangor to catch a glimpse of these beautiful blinking little creatures called fireflies. :) 

 

P1160567

With a GPS in hand…..

P1160570……we hit the road!

 

 

P1160569

 

After driving pass tons of greeneries, we finally arrived! Can’t really remember how long the drive took cause we weren’t completely sure of the way but it shouldn’t take you more than an hour if you leave from Sg. Buloh. :)

Hmm, hold that thought, maybe it might take more than an hour. Cause the firefly park is not located at the centre of Kuala Selangor itself so it might take awhile to locate the place.

 

P1160607

 

P1160571 

P1160577

Everyone went pretty crazy over mosquito repellents! A bottle was sold at rm15. Pretty pricey I thought considering how it looked kinda diluted and smelt kinda funny. [I know, they’re suppose to smell funny but this funny wasn’t the usual funny you get from repellents.. >.< ]

 

page

After we got our tickets, we decided to have dinner first. Drove around aimlessly and found a seafood restaurant. The food was just mediocre. Nothing special, really. Maybe we didn’t find the right restaurant to dine in. But the mango chicken was gooooood! :)

 

P1160595 

So, I’m sure you guys wanna have a look at what these beauties look like now right?

By beauties, I meant the fireflies, yea..

                  

-----------------------

-----------------------

-----------------------

-----------------------

-----------------------

 

 

*TA-DA*

P1160596

 Well lovely isn’t it?

[I’m sure if you squint hard enough and use some imagination, you can see the blinking lights.. ]

 

Okay, who am I kidding? Here’s a shot of the firefly!

-----------------------

-----------------------

-----------------------

-----------------------

-----------------------

 

HAHA!! :p

Get it, Firefly?!?

LOL!! >.<

more-FIREFLY

 

Okay, I’m pretty sure I’ve annoyed half of you guys out there reading this post. >.<

So here’s the snapshot of the firefly! :)

-----------------------

-----------------------

-----------------------

-----------------------

-----------------------

 

Hehehehehe… :D

 

P1160609 

 

Okay, okay, before you guys really decide to stop reading my blog. Forever. O.O

-----------------------

-----------------------

-----------------------

-----------------------

-----------------------

 

P1160602          

Yeap, that’s it. That lil brown thing on the leaf, yeap… that’s a firefly. It stops blinking when it’s afraid.

Honestly, they look like pretty blinking Christmas lights. My friend seriously thought that the resort used Christmas lights in an attempt to scam tourists. –.-

Well for those of you guys planning to head out to Kuala Selangor for fireflies, go ahead. But don’t raise your expectations up to high. But for you nature lovers out there, go give it a shot! It would still be a fun road trip with the family/friends nonetheless. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment