Snapshots!

Surprise after surprise!

It never ends, alright! This year, I think I outdid myself with the whole present giving. :p

I wanted to do something really nice for Enyaw this year as he’s turning 21! [Technically, he turned 21 already. His birthday was a few days back..] Initially, I wanted to hold a surprise birthday party for him so I told his good friend about the idea. Turns out his friend wanted to plan something similar!

So after some planning, I texted Enyaw’s brother and told him about the plan. But it turned out that his parents are already planning a party for him the weekend before his birthday and asked if we wanted to surprise him by attending the party instead [cause Enyaw just wanted a small party and he didn’t tell his friends about it] ! But his friends and I wanted to hold a separate party on our own cause it felt somewhat more special! :p

So the boyfriend ended up with 2 birthday parties, 2 birthday dinners, 4 birthday cakes and tons of presents!O.O

edit3

At the party his parents planned out for him!

edit2

The hugeeee chocolate key on his cake!! Didn’t taste as good as it looks though.. :/

edit1

Only managed to take a picture after it got all cut up! :( There were 2 chocolate keys!

edit8

Then on his actual birthday, he invited me to have dinner with his family at a Taiwanese restaurant. The food was SOOOOOO good!!! *salivates*

IMG_0104

And I got him a chocolate mud cake! Didn’t know that his family also got him a birthday cake made out of jelly! [Cake count = 3 ]

278974_10150258981528459_661923458_7475373_5482146_o

His surprised expression at the surprise party! That’s me in the background! Enyaw and I actually just got back from a missionary camp. Will tell you guys more about it in a separate post. So part of the plan was that he’d be on the way home from camp while they set up the place and when he came back, they’d surprise him! :D And the plan was successful! Thank you to everyone who made this party a success! :)

edit9

The supercalifragilisticexpialidociously yummy seafood spaghetti that Enyaw’s mum made!!! And the wedges were super yummy too!!!

edit10

edit11

edit12

edit13

272633_10150258983033459_661923458_7475392_7739549_o

Chocolate Indulgence! [Cake count = 4!!]

IMG_0459

Group shot with the uni friends, church friends and siblings!

267175_10150258984268459_661923458_7475407_1767526_o

Oh oh oh, I FINALLY got NEW glasses!!! :D I’ve been receiving complains [from almost everyone! –.- ] about the terrible state of my old glasses and how fungus has overpopulated the nose piece and how chipped the black paint work on the frame was. –.- So there!!! Happy everyone?! :p I for one LOVE my new frames! :D

edit14

This is Po Yi.. [yea, I was confused too when he told me that’s the name of their dog.. >.< ]

edit4

edit5

The scrapbook I made him! Sorry it took so long baby. :/ It was hard work! >.<

edit6

edit7

Teehee.. Hope you like your birthday presents! :)

Happy 21st Birthday baby. Welcome to the world of adulthood! :p Hope this birthday celebration has been your best yet! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment