Snapshots!

Catching up with life!

Is it just me, or does it feel like the first month of every year flies by ever so quickly? Clock

January is already over and done with! *catches breath* Not too sure if I'm enjoying how quickly time is flying me by. Maybe it's a sign that I've yet to make my break productive? Or it could just mean I've been so busy (with productivity) that I've lost all sense of time? Hmm.. Thinking smile 

But anyhoo.. this post is gonna be pictures after pictures (..after pictures) of what I've been up to (mostly) in this month of January. So sit tight! Hot smile

Events are arranged chronologically cause I'm OCD like that. Hehe Nerd smile

Photo 01-02-2013 01 45 21

No pictures of NYE fireworks this year cause my family and I spent it in church! Angel No better way to start the new year than to be at church with your loved ones. Red heart

IMG_0292

Lunch with my college friends at The Bee, Publika! I kinda like that place! Been there twice so far and loved the food on both accounts! Rolling on the floor laughing Have yet to try their ice-cream which have been a huge hype!

How I wish there were more of us college peeps around, though.. Sad smile You guys that aren't in this picture, we miss you too!! Flirt male

IMG_0295

The boys!

IMG_0293

Sigh.. I know people say don't dwell on the past but I can't help but feel a sense of longing for college days again. Despite the stress of cramming everything in one year (I took SAM), we were somewhat carefree, youthful and adventurous somehow? Now, I just feel like I need to start thinking about my future (like properly) and it seems somewhat scary.. Thinking smile

You guys get me?

But college will just be another phase of life.. And I'm glad it went the way it did. I've enjoyed it tremendously and the memories formed will stay close to my heart always.. Red heart *wipes tear with hanky*

IMG_0001

Caught up with my future colleagues (doctors in da house!) for a quick lunch at Hokkaido! Xiu Jun came back from Dundee for a short Xmas break and Carmen took some time off from her clinical school in Seremban to come meet us! I took this opportunity to catch up with them after not seeing them for about half a year (I was home-bound cause I was prepping for an exam Nerd smile )!! And asked them all I wanted to know about how the medical schools were run in the UK and also in Seremban and what it was like there (system, environment, people, food, cooking (!!!), etc. ). Needless to say, I'm stoked bout starting my clinical years!! Scared no doubt, but excited all the same!

IMG_0003

Xiu Jun's sister came along as well! Hello Xiu Hui! Smile

IMG_0009

And random picture of me beside a punching bag. Laughing out loud

IMG_0016

#ootd Send a kiss

IMG_0014

Sister's #ootd Send a kiss

IMG_0033

Met some of my high school friends! I'm super happy that we still keep in touch till this day! Some people are missing from the picture though Sad smile x100 but I hope I'll be able to meet up with the rest one day! Fingers crossed The Ihndhiannnn Cow Fhaaamillyyhh needs to be reunited!!!! @_@

IMG_0026

And who'd think these 3 girls could eat?! Open-mouthed smile Both Sheue Ker and Jann Nin came back from the UK so they were craving Asian food and couldn't settle for only one type. So we ordered a few from Publika's food court and shared!

IMG_0030

AFTERMATH!!! Punch

IMG_0029

SK II and I!

IMG_0039

Jharrnnn and I!

IMG_0037

Till next time girlies!! Red lips

IMG_0043

Le wild picture of boyfriend appears.. Hahaha! I should probably go easy on refreshing that 9gag page.. Disappointed smile

IMG_0061

NICE ONOT?!?

Hehehe my table set up for dinner that I planned for the boy before he went back to America.

IMG_0065

Okay no pictures of the cooking process cause I was sweaty and my hands were oily and gross. The boyfriend had "hinted" countless of times Nyah-Nyah that he likes clam chowder so I tried making it from a recipe I got online. And momma had to help improvise the recipe to make it tastier. He enjoyed it so I guess it was a success? Winking smile Oh and this bowl was half empty (or half full….. o.O ) because I forgot to take a picture at the start.

IMG_0066

He looks quite happy with the soup… right? Laughing out loud

IMG_0069

Then the main course was steak, grilled tomatoes with pieces of bacon and garden salad! Not bad right? Considering I'm not really a cook.. :x Had momma's help again.. >.<

IMG_0071

His cook and dinner date! Flirt male

IMG_0073

I decorated with candles somemore!! Hehehe

IMG_0093

Say hello to Maria, the cook for the evening! HAHA I had such a fun time playing two roles. He was confused at first.

*doorbell rings*

Maria: Welcome Sir, please follow me this way..

White boy: *confused look* *holding a bouquet of roses* Oh these are for you!

Maria/Chloe: Oh thank youuuu!!! *forgot I was Maria* *then realised I forgot* Eh, sorry sir, I meant I'll pass these roses to your date. I'll bring you to your seat while you wait for your date.

HAHAHA

So basically the whole evening was me role playing between being Chloe (his date) with no apron and Maria (cook) with apron. Laughing out loud

IMG_0108

Left hug Red rose Right hug

IMG_0113

IMG_0118 - Copy

This was when we had to send white boy back to America.. Crying face

IMG_0122

Harlow! Shout out to white boy! I miss you!! Alien

IMG_0135

Lunch with my cheer girls (from IMU) and Yi Ling at D'Haven, Bangsar! Penny knows the girl who runs the place (now I know her too haha) and the place is lovely!

IMG_0167

The 3 musketeers!!

Went to Subang to look for my sis during her lunch break and tried out The Hungry Hog! Will write a separate blog post on this!

IMG_0188

Momma and her tom yam at Thai Up, Gardens! The soup had that kick in it! I laike! Thumbs up

IMG_0192

I had some chicken thingy and it was also quite nice but spicy! I had to refill that small glass of iced water bout 8 times! Disappointed smile

IMG_0229

Knew this girl here since we were 14!!! Who knew our friendship would have lasted the test of time! I love this woman! Red lips

IMG_0237

Korean foodddd!!!

Gah now that I'm documenting most of my eateries, I feel like I've been eating sooo much.. Disappointed smile

IMG_0250

Sis and I!

IMG_0258

Bro and momma!

IMG_0257

Fettucine carbonara craving SATISFIED!!!!

I know it's fattening but I haven't had this in such a long time.. Crying face

IMG_0266

Hailowww!

IMG_0271

Us females of the haos! Do we look alike? Send a kiss

19082_4877991841836_1535240678_n

Then for 3 days, I went for the Fellow Workers Conference on The Gospel & Contemporary Spirituality. We stayed at the Grand Kampar Hotel, Kampar. All in all, the conference was very insightful and it made me think of things that I usually don't think about and I'm still thinking about it..! This picture is of my group members and I got the pic of facebook thanks to Eldwin! Smile 

IMG_0283

Ruzanna and I! One of those rare occasions where you'll see me with a hat (or a beret to be exact) but I was having a bad hair day. Nyah-Nyah

IMG_0286

Can't remember what we were laughing about.. >.<

ck

Me and my Ipoh Hor Fun at Old Town White Coffee, Mid Valley.

IMG_0301

Roti telur craving SATISFIED!!!

I haven't had this for super looong too!!! Laughing out loud

IMG_0306

After breakfast, momma and I went for a facial. Okay I know a facial is something very common but this is like my second time to a facial in my whole life! Disappointed smile I rarely go to any cause my skin's quite easy to control with cleanser and all. And I usually only get breakouts when my exams are nearby.. My skin regime is super simple, in fact maybe too simple. I just wash day and night with cleanser.

I remember when I went to Taiwan with my high school friends after SPM, I shared a room with a girl and she was like "You just wash your face with cleanser? Don't you need to apply toner or moisturiser and *insert skin product name here* etc.?" HAHAHA. Meh maybe it's about time I up my game! The lady at the facial said I have a lot of white heads (uh-oh) so I guess I need to start taking better care of my skin!!

IMG_0308

Me looking like Avatar! Alien The only reason why I have a picture of this is because my mum's facial was done faster than mine and when she saw my mask, she laughed and took a picture to show me afterwards.  -.-

IMG_0309

The lady giving me a shoulder and neck massage. For a second, I thought she wanted to behead me by pulling my head from my neck! Painfullll! Maybe it has some relaxing after effects la which I've yet to experience. o.O

IMG_0325

Since we were in the area, I wanted to try coffee at Artisan Roast Café, TTDI! I think I'll write a separate post on this too! Excuse the flat hair.. The last time I went for a facial, I also ended up with flat hair! How to avoid this?!? Baring teeth smile

IMG_0243

And of course, CNY shopping!! I've been going a little crazy with the shopping lately but I'm trying to keep it under control (for now..)! Laughing out loud And by shopping, I don't mean for CNY paraphernalia but for CNY clothes! Nyah-Nyah

I'm glad that I get to enjoy this Chinese New Year celebration without any exams in tow or any stress of the thought of having an exam around the corner! Phew!

IMG_0245

So you guys ready to rake in the $$$? Hehehe In love

 

1 comments:

Tiffany Khoo said...

You are so cute ahahahahhahahaha sorry I cannot get over how cute you are it's like wah super cute AND I look awful in the pic with you and mom like a ball of prosperity

Post a Comment