This post is dedicated to my bff. I know most people don’t believe in bffs anymore, but we’re cool like that.
I’ve known my bff since we were in primary 4! Sigh, primary days…
Those where the days when we were all still young and gullible and puberty was our biggest concern.
Then we went on to secondary school where boys replaced puberty!
I know we haven’t always been keeping in touch, especially ever since I moved to KL. But I want you to know that I’ve always kept you close to my heart.
Thank you for always being there for me and lending me a shoulder to cry on when necessary. And for listening to my ramblings and problems. I hope I’ve always been there for you too when you needed it.
Now, off you go to Australia. It’s different knowing that a person you care for isn’t in the same country as you are even though you don’t always meet when in the same country. It feels like you’re further away from that person. But then again, we have Facebook/MSN/Skype which just makes it feel like you’re still close by. So you better come online more often, kay?
I’m gonna miss you. Take care over there and all the best!! And I’m really glad I got to see you before you left.
0 comments:
Post a Comment